Still Waiting

We spent another night on board at Parkend. Over the weekend we have been off on a family camping trip to celebrate our son-in-law’s birthday. We came straight from the camping trip to here to check all was OK. The original intention was to make another attempt to go up the Severn, but the weather is awful and we are a bit short of time as I have to be back home for a meeting on Tuesday evening. So we have abandoned the plan and delayed the trip until next weekend.

Leave a Reply